You might find yourself unable to access your website all of a sudden and you might suspect that your website is offline or that the server is inaccessible. In most, if not all cases, and unless there is a scheduled maintenance or an announcement on https://status.digitalfyre.com, it is likely that your IP has been locked out of the server due to one of the following:
- Several failed login attempts to
- Mod_Security Trigger
In the event of getting locked out of your account for any of these reasons, you can restore access by following these steps:
- Login to https://console.digitalfyre.com
- From the left-side navigation, click on Tools to expand the menu
- Click on IP Unban Center
- A list of your eligible hosting accounts will populate
- Click on the lock icon on the far right of item in the hosting list
- Enter your IP address in the field (but it will be pre-populated).
- Click Check
- If the IP is banned, you will be given the option to unban it.
If the above does not help, please feel free to open a support ticket.